Nolan is now 25 weeks old (as of yesterday)! Our little man is growing and changing so much. I can hardly believe it. This week was mostly just getting back into our normal routine post holidays, but it was a very eventful week for Nolan! Here are some highlights:
- This week we tried Avocado, pureed Sweet Potatoes, a little Banana and (per Nolan’s request) a sautéed Green Bean. Each time he’s getting better about getting the food into his mouth. He does love to take over the spoon and put it in his mouth himself 🙂
- Sitting is now one of Nolan’s favorites. He’s gotten stronger and stronger each day. He will grab toys with both hands that are handed to him or on the floor (in front or from either side). If the toy is further away he will fold forward grab it and most of the time he will be able to pull himself back up!
- Nolan went to his first birthday party for his friend Ellie who turned 1. He had so much fun watching all the other bigger kids playing and soaking up all the excitement.
- If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw the video of Nolan UP ON ALL FOURS! Little man will now “plank” and pull his knees under his body! We can’t believe how fast he’s moving!
- Over the last few days we have started transitioning Nolan out of his Zippity Zip and into just sleeping in his jammies with a blanket draped over him. It hasn’t improved or made sleep worse, but we will see how it goes!
And now for the second to last page of our ABC Book!
And of course all of the wonderful outtakes 🙂
And that’s a wrap on this week! I can’t believe we are almost to our final day of this book. Hope to see you all next week for our final page and wrap up!