Nolan is now 11 weeks old! We’ve had another relatively busy week. Here are some of our highlights:
- Late last week Nolan started blowing spit bubbles! This is one of several signs that he’s moved into the third leap developmentally (see Wonder Weeks).
- Nolan continues to talk more and more and is now changing the tone as he “speaks”. It’s so cute! He loves talking during his diaper changes and sometimes when he’s in his swing or after nursing.
- This weekend Mommy & Daddy went on a Marriage Retreat with our church and Nolan got to tag along. There was all kinds of new things for him to look at and discover – which made naps really hard. The positive was that he slept AMAZING at night.
- While on retreat, we stayed at my parent’s house and Nolan got to meet their Goldendoodle, Snicker, for the first time. He was all smiles and loved watching her play. Snicker seemed to enjoy him too since she was trying to share her toys with him 🙂
- Nolan LOVES to stare at our ceiling fan in our living room. The black arms on the white ceiling is just so fascinating.
- Overall it was a pretty good week that was mostly filled with smiles. I’d call that a win!
And now for the next page of our ABC Book! K is for…
And as usual, here are some of the outtakes 😊
And that’s a wrap on this week! If you missed any of our previous pages of our book, please check out the ABC Book page!