Nolan is now 7 weeks old! Overall this week has been slightly uneventful since we have still been fighting a cold, but here are some notables:
- Awake time has become more and more during the day and (knock on wood) he’s been sleeping like a champ through the night.
- Nolan has discovered his tongue and his ears. It’s so cute watching him moving his tongue around.
- Smiles are now more frequent and we can hardly stand it.
- He loves his lovey (a small blanket with an elephant head on it). It’s so soft and snuggly and he loves it, especially when he swings.
- It seems that overnight Nolan no longer fits in 0-3 month size clothes and is officially in 3 month size! Hes growing so much!
And now for the next page of the ABC book!
G is for…
And for those that still can’t get enough of him, here’s some of the outtakes:
As always, if you missed any of the other letters of the alphabet, please visit the ABC Book page.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!