Nolan is now 6 weeks old! Here are some highlights of our week:
- This week was another growth spurt week – we had some fussy days but it brought on some fun new mental developments:
- Nolan is now socially smiling 😊 Like a real, in reaction to type smile and not just a poop smile!
- He’s continuing to practice “talking” . It’s so fun hearing new sounds coming from him.
- He’s grabby. Right now just with fabrics (and Mommy’s hair) but it’s adorable.
- Nolan got his first cold 😔 Despite being sick, he’s still fairly happy! Pray that his cold subsides and the happiness stays.
- We’re getting close to no longer fitting in 0-3 Month clothes. He’s growing so fast!
- Mommy removed dairy and gluten again from her diet and Nolan has had a happier tummy.
- Nolan LOVES his swing. If he can’t be in Mom or Dad’s arms, it’s where he wants to be. This isn’t a new discovery, but it’s definitely worth mentioning again.
- Nana and Papa came to visit this weekend (just for a few hours) and helped us pack up some boxes (we are moving again – hopefully for the last time for a LONG time).
- Nolan got to meet his Great Grandma Elsa for a short visit while she was in Salem.
- Nolan spent more time playing with his gym and loved it. He started to discover the hanging goose and cloud.
6 weeks means we’re on to the letter F! And I’m sure you’re not surprised, but F is for…
And here’s some of the wonderful outtakes ❤️
Hope you have a wonderful week and a great Labor Day!