This post is 4 days late, but better late than never, am I right? This last week Nolan turned 3 weeks old and did quite a bit of changing! Here are some of the highlights from this last week:
- Lifting his head while trying to be burped and looking around (this feels advanced?!) – such a strong boy!
- This week, Nolan met A LOT of Mommy’s side of extended family and even went to his first birthday party to celebrate G-Papa’s 80th birthday.
- Awake time started becoming more consistent and met “Sophie” the Giraffe for a brief moment.
- Nolan had his third bath, but first in the sink and loved it (not a single tear!).
- Some MAJOR growth happened with our little man – he was an eating champ on our trip that obviously was a growth spurt because when we returned from our road trip, we went to the doctor’s for his 2 week check up (he was 3 weeks and 2 days old) and found out the following:
- Weight: 10 pounds, 4 ounces (that’s a growth of 2.5 pounds since his last visit when he was 4 days old!) – 77th percentile for his age
- Height: 22 inches – 88th percentile for his age
- Head Circumference: 38 centimeters – 100th percentile for his age
We sure do love our growing boy!
For Nolan’s ABC book, we did:
This photo was actually taken when we were on the road at our hotel for the night (and this was his 4th outfit of the day). Here are some of the outtakes 🙂
If you missed any of his previous weeks, please check out the ABC Book page ❤